Visit Red River and bring your pet along!
Rio Colorado Cabins welcomes your pets! Many people enjoy bringing their pets with them on vacation. Dogs love hiking on our mountain trails and playing in the streams and rivers. Sometimes you don’t want to leave your cat at home either! Please see our pet policy below for our set of rules.
**Please note: At this time we are unable to add pets as an option for our online booking page. If you are planning on bringing a pet feel free to call us or make your reservation online as usual. We will contact you shortly to confirm the cabin, dates and pet options.
Rio Colorado Pet Policy
In an effort to ensure the Rio Colorado remains a desirable vacation destination for all our guests, and in a continuing effort to ensure the maintenance and cleanliness of all our cabins, we have made the following changes to our pet policy. We sincerely appreciate your cooperation.
- $10.00 per cabin per day pet fee (covers up to 2 pets). Additional pets will be charged an additional $10.00 per day.
- Pets must not be left unattended in the cabin.
- Older towels and sheets are available at the office for your pets to lay on (instead of the furniture or beds). You may also bring your own blanket(s) from home if you prefer.
- Pet must be on a leash (not tethered) at all times while on the Rio Colorado property.
- Owners must pick up after their pets and dispose of waste properly.
- If any damage is caused by a pet, the owner will be charged the repair/replacement costs or additional cleaning fees.