We hope that you are doing well, and staying safe and healthy during these unusual times. Most businesses in Red River are currently open except for the Bull o the Woods and Motherlode Saloons. We hope to see an increase in capacity and a full opening soon. In the meantime we are asking our guests to help us serve you better by following the following guidelines:
- In order to limit person to person contact only 1 guest will be allowed in the office at a time. If you have questions, or need anything we prefer that you call us first rather than coming to the office. We will be happy to assist you.
- We will be encouraging pre-paid check-ins. We will charge your credit card on the day of arrival and leave your keys, maps and information in an envelope in our key drop box. We will be explaining this new procedure further when making a reservation and prior to your arrival.
- Upon Check-out please leave your key in the drop box by the office door. You can write the number of fish you caught during your stay on our clipboard as well.
- Towel Exchange will still be offered but we will not provide any additional cleaning at this time. If you need extra supplies toilet paper etc., please leave a note with your towels and we will be happy to provide anything you need.
- No Early Check-ins. In order to give our staff enough time to complete a thorough cleaning without being rushed we will not be allowing any early check-ins. Please plan to arrive after our check in time 2:00 PM Mountain Time (This time may change if needed for the summer).
- If you or anyone in your group has been recently exposed to the virus or have any illness or symptoms, please do not visit Red River until you have fully recovered.
- We ask all of our guests to maintain appropriate distancing while on the grounds of our property. Masks are required in town in all public spaces and in most businesses . If you do not have a mask you can purchase them in several shops locally. Our town will also be providing extra sanitizing stations for your use. Please make sure you are following the appropriate hand washing and hygiene practices as well.
Please note: These guidelines have been agreed upon by all our businesses in Red River in order to keep our community and guests safe as we continue to reopen for business. We are asking that all our guests help us in implementing these changes for the good of our community. Our main goal is to keep our communities and businesses running safely so we can serve our guests, but we will not be allowed to operate if these guidelines are not being followed. Together we can still make Red River and Rio Colorado a great destination.
Of course we know a lot of our guests will still enjoy talking and visiting with us and our staff as well. We want to visit with you also. But for the safety of our staff and guests let’s try to have these conversations in our open spaces and please limit the time spent in the office. We look forward to serving you soon and are excited for a great summer in Red River. We have been spending our time working hard to get things ready for you. Take care, stay safe and healthy and we look forward to seeing you soon!
Brian and Tawnya