We hope that you are doing well, and staying safe and healthy during these unusual times. Most businesses in Red River are currently open! (Unless they are taking an off-season break). We hope to see an increase in capacity and a full opening soon. In the meantime we are asking our guests to help us serve you better by following the following guidelines:
- In order to limit person to person contact only 1 guest will be allowed in the office at a time. If you have questions, or need anything we prefer that you call us first rather than coming to the office. We will be happy to assist you.
- We will still be offering pre-paid check-ins for guests that would Prefer a No-Contact Checkin. We will charge your credit card on the day of arrival and leave your keys, maps and information in an envelope in our envelope pickup box. Please let us know if this is the process you would prefer and we will be happy to arrange that for you.
- Upon Check-out please leave your key in the drop box by the office door. You can write the number of fish you caught during your stay on our clipboard as well.
- Towel Exchange will still be offered but we will not provide any additional cleaning at this time. If you need extra supplies toilet paper etc., please leave a note with your towels and we will be happy to provide anything you need.
- No Early Check-ins. In order to give our staff enough time to complete a thorough cleaning without being rushed we will not be allowing any early check-ins. Please plan to arrive after our check in time 2:00 PM Mountain Time (This time may change if needed for the summer).
- If you or anyone in your group has been recently exposed to the virus or have any illness or symptoms, please do not visit Red River until you have fully recovered.
- We are happy that our mask mandate has been lifted in New Mexico. You will still be required to wear a mask for any public transport and some businesses may still require them. Please plan ahead and have a mask just in case and as always be respectful of other people.
- For your safety and ours our current staff is fully vaccinated with the Covid-19 vaccine.
Please note: These guidelines have been agreed upon by all our businesses in Red River in order to keep our community and guests safe as we continue to remain open for business. We are asking that all our guests help us in implementing these changes for the good of our community. Our main goal is to keep our communities and businesses running safely so we can serve our guests, but we will not be allowed to operate if these guidelines are not being followed. Together we can still make Red River and Rio Colorado a great vacation destination.
Of course we know a lot of our guests will still enjoy talking and visiting with us and our staff as well. We want to visit with you also. But for the safety of our staff and guests let’s try to have these conversations in our open spaces and please limit the time spent in the office. We look forward to serving you soon and are excited for a great year in Red River. We have been spending our time working hard to get things ready for you. Take care, stay safe and healthy and we look forward to seeing you soon!
Brian and Tawnya